We've listed some tips and tricks to keep you looking rested and radiant! See below:
1. BROW FOCUS. Think full and high! Good brows can instantly give you a youthful look and help define all your features. Apply some brow powder or brow pencil a shade lighter than your hair color and fill in sparse areas. Don't forget to add a sweep of a fine line right about the arch for a powerful, youthful brow!
2. CONCEAL CROW'S FEET. Avoid heavy cover-up, and instead brighten the area with some concealer under the outer third of your lower lashes and a creamy highlighter to complete your look.
3. MASK LINES. Hide away those pesky lines that form from your nose to your mouth with some concealer below the fold, reducing the appearance of a defined edge. Don't forget to select a shade slightly lighter than your natural skin-tone for this trick!
4. LIP LIFT. As we age, the sides of our mouth tend to slightly droop. Turn back time with this simple trick: use a highlighter on the corners of your lips and concealer throughout the edge. Et voila!
5. DOUBLE WHO? Slim down the dreaded double chin by applying a light layer of foundation or bronzer just a shade darker than your natural skin-tone.
Stop by the Well & Being Salon in Scottsdale, AZ to check out some of our favorite make up products to help you achieve these tips!