written by Well & Being
It can easily become addictive but there are so many factors that come in to play with this simple service. Read on and we'll tell you how much to tip, styling options and much more! Enjoy and blow dry on!
1. Options, options, options. The choices are endless, you can get curls: or waves, or texture, or just straight hair.
2. Remember to communicate with your stylist! Speak up, if you don't like adding product to your hair or if you're not happy with the style.
3. Hairspray isn't just for the 80's. Allow your stylist to use a light hold hairspray to control frizz and flyaways, which are common in blowouts. Your hair will still have a ton of movement and body.
4. Don't forget to tip 20%! Just as you would for any other service, be sure to leave a 20% tip. Your stylist will appreciate it!
5. Ever wonder about 'Cool drying'? Well, give it a try. This will seal in your blowout, allowing your hair to settle and shine.
6. Shampoo plays a big part here. Ask your stylist for a shampoo that is specific to your hair type for the best blowout possible.
7. Make it last! Everyone has a different hair texture and this comes into play, especially when thinking about making your blowout last. Dry shampoo can be a great tool to combat any oil at your roots and give you a bit of volume days after your blowout.
All this talk of shiny, beautiful hair, sparked your interest? Visit or call the salon at Well & Being to experienceWell Styled,our new Blow Out Bar!